We collaboratively design concept models and custom PCBs, 3D print components, and assemble functional prototypes and proof-of-concept physical products.
As part of a larger digital marketing effort, our hardware team will create one-off connected devices that tie into the real world, providing a new source of content and publicity.
Our team can coach you on how to establish your own hardware R&D lab, advising on the skills, tools, and processes needed to continually innovate.
- Building Ponysaurus’s beer pouring, bell ringing, Twitter analyzing, holiday robot. .
- TrackPacer Part 1 - A Nerdy Overview .
- Organizing Large Arduino Code Bases .
- Building a Magical Brooch for the Kentucky Derby, NBC, and Johnny Weir .
- Bringing Slack into the Physical world with SlackAlert .
- Inventing the Temper-O-Meter, an IoT Marvel .