Usability and accessibility intersect in many ways. Our UX and Visual Designers have an understanding of how content organization, interaction patterns, color and typography can affect people with various types of disabilities. This ensures that accessibility is considered at the outset of a project
We're committed to implementing accessibility in all of our work. Unless a project comes with specific requirements, we will work to ensure that it conforms to the WCAG Level A standard.
Testing for accessibility requires an understanding of how people and assistive technologies, like a keyboard and screen reader, interact with a site or feature. We use a combination of automated and manual tests to ensure that our work meets the standards set for the project.
- How to Create More Accessible Content, Part 1: Copywriting .
- How to Create More Accessible Content, Part 2: Media .
- How to Implement Accessibility in Agency Projects: Part 1 .
- Designing for Accessibility: 3 Things To Watch For .
- Interactive WCAG .
- Accessibility's costs are lower than you think .
- Color Contrast for Better Readability .
- Using VoiceOver for Low-Cost Accessibility Testing .
- Managing :focus styles without breaking accessibility .