Viget is an independent digital agency that has been branding, designing, and building digital products and platforms since 1999. Our culture is ideal for lifelong learners seeking a variety of meaningful work, supportive collaboration with positive teammates, and a healthy work/life balance. We work from four sweet offices (hybrid) and remote locations throughout the U.S., and utilize a proven cadence of virtual and in-person meetings and retreats to build comradery and stay connected. We love our team.
Our teams also collaborate directly with clients that offer great variety -- from major brands like ESPN and Dick’s Sporting Goods to world-changing nonprofits like WWF and WCS to emerging startups and tech leaders like Google. Viget == variety.
- In some cases also have skills that overlap either with our Application Developer role or our UI Developer role.
- Have experience with/interest in building native mobile apps using React Native.
- Embody our core values of integrity, work ethic, collaboration, creativity, and lifelong learning (especially important as we continually evaluate and embrace new technologies).
- Enjoy working in our collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g., daily stand-ups, Slack discussions, code review), occasional pair programming sessions, and frequent blocks of focused, uninterrupted work time for independent work.
- Speak and write well.
- Enjoy working with distributed version control systems (git is our favorite).
- Care about modern best practices, including code reviews, continuous integration and deployment, and iterative development.
- Love working alongside our award-winning design team.
- Actively participate in the developer / technology community by contributing to open source projects, attending (and in some cases speaking at) events, and/or writing articles.
- Value mentorship, learning, and sharing knowledge.
To be considered to work at Viget, you should exhibit these characteristics, too.
Everyone at Viget:
- Embodies our core values of integrity, work ethic, collaboration, creativity, and lifelong learning.
- Values mentorship, learning, and sharing knowledge.
- Writes and speaks clearly and effectively when collaborating with teammates and clients.
- Believes in and supports our commitment to building a diverse and inclusive company.
Compensation and Benefits:
Annual base salary of $80,000 - $110,000 (mid level) or $100,000 - $130,000 (senior) per year depending on location, skills, and experience
Additional comp available via spot performance bonuses, sales referrals, and new hire referrals
401(k) retirement plan matching up to 4%
100% company-paid health and dental coverage for you and your family
Stipends for wellness (apps, gyms, etc.) and connectivity (mobile phone or home internet)
15 days PTO (20 after 2 years), 9 paid holidays, and 2 community service days per year
Up to $2,000/year in conference and training (professional development) budget
How to Apply:
Introduce yourself using this application form. One of our recruiters will respond typically within a day or two.
Please attach your resume and submit a cover letter discussing why you want to work at Viget, and how your previous experience relates to the position described. Examples of your previous work are also much appreciated. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications and are actively seeking people from underrepresented groups to join our team.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.
Viget is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all of us feel valued and heard. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, socioeconomic status, religion, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. If you have any questions or need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!