Using the same codebase, we architect media queries to modify the design in ways that suit every screen size from Thunderbolt HD displays to iPad Minis.
Instead of using fixed-width units like pixels, we design our front end dispays using relative units like percentages, providing a quick and easy page load across all resolutions.
We build our responsive-optimized sites with text, images, and videos that scale seamlessly within their containing elements to the parameters of the user's screen.
- Responsive Images with srcset & Craft .
- Responsive Design, An Overview .
- Smoothing Responsive Designs with +spread .
- Responsive Logos, Part 2: Making Logos Truly Responsive with Inline SVG .
- Easy Responsive Background Images in Craft and WordPress .
- Managing Complexity in Responsive Navigation Systems .
- Responsive Logos, Part 1: Tips for Adapting Logos for Small Screens .
- Going Fullscreen: Scale and Define Focal Points for Responsive HTML5 Video .
- The Big Argument for Responsive Design .