Craft is specially designed to manage all kinds of data and content with ease. Because of its flexibility, customizing design and performance with Craft is efficient and intuitive.
Out of the box, Craft includes functionality like localization, previewing, versioning, and relationships, which require plugins for most other CMS solutions. You won't need many plugins which makes upkeep easier than other systems.
To edit content, the Craft control panel is clean and simple. Its design gets out of the way and makes it easy to produce, edit, and manage content. With a responsive editor and live preview functionality, creating content is straightforward and painless.
Ryan Vosburg VP of Marketing, GoPole
Craft is an insanely flexible and super user friendly. We trained our whole team how to add and edit content in less than 15 minutes.
Alison Pilsner Digital Marketing Specialist, Craig Hospital
The organized nature of Craft allows us to easily find and modify content as well as work in real-time with the live preview feature. It also has empowered our team to use our creativity to build new pages and experiment with different page layouts.
- Why We Love Craft CMS .
- Responsive Images with srcset & Craft .
- Craft vs. WordPress: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Data .
- Kickstarting your Craft project with Ruby and Rake .
- Going Off-the-Shelf: WordPress vs. Craft vs. Drupal vs. Shopify .
- Integrating Craft & Shopify .
- Reroute Plugin for Craft .
- Attending & Speaking at the Craft CMS Summit .
- Front-End Parts Kits in Craft .