The application we create for you will be of the highest quality. Each line of code we write is reviewed by at least two other developers and subjected to a bevy of tests, both automated and human. Your application will be backed by a well-structured relational database, ensuring data integrity and usefulness beyond the current use case.
Our rigorous engineering process ensures that your application will be adaptable to new requirements. You'll be able to add new functionality to the system, or expose an API to power a client-side or native application, without the usual headaches associated with legacy systems. If you'd prefer to make further enhancements in-house, we're happy to train your existing staff or help you hire a developer.
- Gemify Your Client-Side App for Rails .
- Delete in Rails Without jQuery and UJS .
- Working With the Right CMS .
- Pundit: Your New Favorite Authorization Library .
- SimplestStatus — An Enhanced Enum Implementation for Any Version of Rails .
- Searching Serialized Fields in Rails Using Postgres Arrays .
- Composable SQL Queries in Rails Using Arel .
- Quick IoT Prototyping with Ruby/Rails and the Spark Core .
- Slack on Rails .
- Gulp on Rails: Replacing the Asset Pipeline .
- Speed Up Rails By Starting on the Front .
- How to Build Your Own Filters with Ransack .
- ActiveAdmin Filters—Unlocking the Power of Ransack .
- Simple Benchmarking in Ruby .
- Seven Useful ActiveModel Validators .
- Creating Seed Files from Your Database with Sprig-Reap .
- CMS Solutions: Custom-Built on a Framework versus Off-the-Shelf .