SXSW Interactive 2009
As you've probably noticed with all of the not-so-subtle self-promoting happening on Twitter right now, the 2009 panel picker went up today. I feel okay about shamelessly promoting all the sessions submited by Viget folks below, especially because I'd really like to see each one. Check 'em out:
- Design Appetizers: The Pre-Composition Phase of Design
- Fitting Design and UX into an Agile Process
- How MacGyver Would Do Design Research
- Design School for Dummies
- Turning You Into You + Partners, Inc. Freelancing Sucks.
- Social Design Patterns for Extroverts
- Start-up Mistakes: 5 to Avoid, 5 to Make
- Shoe Shopping: The Art of Self-Promotion for Small Agencies
- Quit Bitchin' and Get Your Glyph On . . .
(Samantha Warren / elliotjaystocks)
Whether we have an opportunity to speak there or not, all of the topic ideas from everyone has me looking forward to 2009 already. See you in Austin!