Rocky Mountain Digital Project Manager Presentation: Aten Design Group
Becky Tornes, Former Senior Project Manager
On Thursday, January 22, Rocky Mountain Digital Project Managers will get together for another great presentation from local digital leaders.
With a new year comes a new format for RMDPM meetups. Going forward, we're hoping local agencies and companies will not only host our meetups, but also give a presentation on their agency and their processes.
To kick this off, we're excited for Aten Design Group (in Denver) to host the January meetup! Aten will have 3 people discussing 3 topics that are near and dear to the Aten heart:
- Sandra Chung will talk about saying yes to scope creep.
- Joe Crespo will walk through case studies showing how small, incremental changes can have a big effect on ongoing projects.
- Scott Reynen will discuss how to effectively use open source in your projects.
Aten will also be providing pizza and beverages!
Are you a Digital Project Manager in or around the Rocky Mountain area? Please join us Thursday, January 22!
- What: RMDPM Presentation: Aten Design Group
- When: Thursday, January 22, at 6:00PM (6:00-6:30 will be mingling with food and drink, and the talk will start at 6:30).
- Where: Aten, 3507 Ringsby Court Suite 111, Denver, CO 80216
- Why: To gather as a PM community and learn how one local agency approaches challenges we’ve all likely faced.
- RSVP: Please RSVP on the meetup’s page
Are you interested in sponsoring or presenting at a future Rocky Mountain DPM Meetup? Let me know!