Motivating Team Members: The Next Boulder Web Project Manager Happy Hour Discussion
On Thursday, January 23, Boulder-based, web-focused Project Managers will get together for another Happy Hour. Based on a poll of what topics were most interesting to members, this month’s topic will focus on motivating our teams.
We’ve all been there. Projects stretch on for months, possibly longer than expected, and it starts to wear on the team. The work becomes redundant, and team members feel uninspired and unmotivated. As Project Managers, we’re in a position to help our teams––but how exactly? What has worked for you in the past, and what hasn’t? How can you help motivate others when you yourself are feeling unmotivated? We’ll explore these questions together and hopefully walk away with some new ideas and potential solutions.
Are you a Web Project Manager in or around Boulder? Please join us on January 23!
- What: BWPM Happy Hour - Motivating Team Members
- When: Thursday, January 23 at 6:00PM
- Where: Vail Resorts Headquarters, 390 Interlocken Crescent Broomfield, Colorado 80021.
- Why: To share your motivation techniques with other PMs, and hear about new ideas from other PMs in your community.
- RSVP: Please RSVP on the meetup’s page
Can’t join us, but have thoughts on ways to keep a team motivated during long projects? Comment below and let us know how!