Talking to Users Webinar
Conducting research helps you understand the goals, needs, and behaviors of your users — which ultimately helps you provide them with a better product or service. Research has a reputation of being expensive, time-consuming, and difficult to execute but it doesn’t have to be that way. User interviews are a great way to incorporate lightweight user research into your process. This qualitative research method is very flexible and anyone can put it into practice.
During this webinar, you’ll hear from Laura Sweltz (Senior User Experience Designer) as she shares how you can connect with your users, gain valuable insights, and make informed decisions — even if you don’t have prior research experience.
Questions we'll answer:
- Why is user research important?
- What can user interviews help you achieve?
- What tactics should you use when conducting interviews?
- What questions should you ask participants?
- How do you recruit and schedule participants?
- How should you analyze the data?