The Next RMDPM Presentation: Viget
This month, we’re in Boulder and we (here at Viget) will be the host and presenters! We’re excited to share some of the standard Viget process, as well as some lessons learned from a recent project. We hope this process and project overview will lead to larger discussions about how other local Project Managers are running their projects, and what tools/processes they use.
Viget will provide food and beverages beginning at 6:00PM. We will talk/mingle/eat/drink until about 6:30PM when the presentation will start.
Are you a Digital Project Manager in or around the Rocky Mountain area? Please join us Thursday, April 23!
- What: RMDPM Presentation: Viget
- When: Thursday, April 23, at 6:00PM (6:00-6:30 will be mingling with food and drink, and the talk will start at 6:30.)
- Where: Viget, 1360 Walnut Street, Suite 110, Boulder, CO. Use this handy map as a guide on how to find us!
- Why: To gather as a PM community and learn how one local agency approaches incoming projects.
- RSVP: Please RSVP on the meetup’s page