From Intern to Awesome
It's internship application season! We're actively reviewing applicants for this summer* and I'm reflecting on the talented people we've gotten to know over the years through our internships. Ah, nostalgia! Of course, a lot of them still work here with us, so I don't have to feel too nostalgic. Those who we don't see every day still have a place in the collective Viget heart and it's great to see them kicking butt at their respective crafts.
I thought I'd share what I know of the current status of our recent interns:
- Blair Culbreth (Designer, summer of 2009). Blair is currently a designer at Viget and doing great work.
- Paul Koch (Marketer, summer of 2009). Paul is currently a marketing specialist at Viget working with clients like PUMA and Hershey.
- Joseph Le (Designer, summer of 2010). Joseph is a student at George Mason University with a sweet portfolio.
- John Dyer (Developer, summer of 2010). John is currently a RailsDog in Washington, DC.
- Zach Robbins (Product Manager, summer of 2010). Zach continues to be a PT intern (on SpeakerRate) and FT student at Covenant College.
- Steve Schoeffel (Designer, fall of 2010). Steve is currently a designer at Viget and working on our PUMA projects.
- Stewart McCoy (UX/IA, fall of 2010). Stewart is currently an Information Architect at Mule Design in San Francisco.
- Ethan Geyer (Designer, spring of 2011). Ethan is a current design intern at Viget and a student at the Arts Institute in Durham, NC.
- Bethany Nuechterlein (Designer, spring of 2011). Bethany is a current design intern at Viget.