Our data and analytics team can provide an audit of your current setup to help you answer questions like:
- Is the data we see in Google Analytics accurate?
- Are the metrics we’re tracking aligned with our goals?
- What’s the best way to analyze and share these metrics internally?
- Does our current content and positioning resonate with our audience?
- What is our user behavior telling us about how we should adapt our site?
- What should I do with all this information?
We can tailor this audit to your unique needs and timeline. Generally, our audits begin with a one-hour discovery call, include a review of your Google Analytics data, and culminate with a presentation of our findings. Your team will get a report with analysis containing our recommendations, including insights you can immediately apply for more value out of your site. Recommendations may include elevating the most effective content, changes to calls to action, ideas for AB testing, improvements to navigation, site search recommendations, among other tailored, data-informed ideas. Our audit and analysis efforts typically take place over a two-week period.