Over the past decade, we've designed for all screen sizes, from large standing displays to the smallest smartphone screens. We know how to optimize content, images, and code for mobile devices to create a strong, fast, and fluid experience.
Before writing code for any app, we follow intuitive user flows and plan out the ideal experience for every platform. From interviews to usability testing, our research lays the groundwork for our mobile design process.
React Native apps use truly native APIs and UI components which means your apps feel and work like any other traditional native app. This opens new doors for the creation of parallel experiences across platforms without having to learn entire new languages and development ecosystems.
- Mobile Web Design .
- Native or Not? The Untapped Power of Web Apps .
- Wildlife Alert: An App to Combat Wildlife Trafficking .
- 2013: Rise of the Second Screens .
- Responsive Design, An Overview .
- Want to learn React Native? Start here. .
- Are Hollow Icons Really Harder to Recognize Than Solid Icons? A Research Study .