Unless otherwise noted, TTT meetings and surrounding events are required.
- 10:00am - 10:45am ET Optional: Coffee & Connection
- 10:45am - 5:00pm ET: TTT Meeting and Fun Activity
- Welcome & Announcements
- Lunch (12:20pm)
- Lunch is on Viget! Schedule your delivery for around this time.
- Breakout Session
- Fun Activity: Printmaking
- Closing Remarks
- 5:00pm ET Optional: Virtual S'Mores Hour. Schedule your treat delivery for around this time.
Everyone will get 8 hours of internal project time in RPM to use on Friday. Please track 8 hours to Viget Labs - General on Friday, January 27th and see the FAQs for more information.
As with any TTT, clients are aware that you’re out for the full day (thanks PMs!). Plan to wrap client work on Thursday and let your projects go until Monday!
- Viget Mail: A bundle of TTT warmth is on it's way to you. Click through to track your package. Be sure to save the contents for TTT.
- Workspace: In addition to a quiet cozy space to join the meeting you will also need a hard non-glass surface to work on, the optimal space is at least 2' x 4'.
- Fun Activity - Printmaking:
- Suggested Supplies: Scissors
- Optional Supplies: Multi-colored markers, crayons, pencils, or paint markers.
- Suggested Supplies: Scissors
- Additional Supplies:
- S'More Ideas:
- Classic: Graham Cracker + Marshmallow + Chocolate **Spoiler alert - your kit comes with these items.
- Give Me A Break: Graham Cracker + Marshmallow + Kit Kat Bar
- You're Not You When You’re Hungry: Graham Cracker + Marshmallow + Snickers Bar
- Crabcakes & Football: Graham Cracker + Marshmallow + Chocolate + Dusting of Old Bay Seasoning
- Caramel Bae: Graham Cracker + Marshmallow + Caramel + Sea Salt
- S'mundae: Waffle Cone + Marshmallow + Chocolate + Sprinkles
Where can I join the conversation surrounding the event?
- #ttt-winter2023 Slack channel
How should I prepare for Viget Week?
- Be well rested
- Be on time
- Be as social as your personality allows
What should I be doing during TTT?
- Be present and engaged, Zoom and Slack should be the only windows open during TTT
- Join and contribute to #ttt-winter2023
- Keep your camera on when possible
Will TTT be recorded?
- Yes, with the exception of any breakout or optional sessions. You should also expect screengrabs to be taken throughout the day, in the same way we would photograph an in person event.
What can I expect from a Viget TTT?
- Check out Barn's blog post to get some TTT history.
- Winter 2023 will be our fifth remote TTT, check out Aubrey's blog post on how we approached our first-ever remote TTT and our second.
How does lunch work?
- Lunch is on us, just like FLF. Divvy funds will expire at the end of the day on Friday, January 27th.
How should I track my time for TTT?
- Everyone will have 8 hours reserved in RPM for TTT.
- Friday - track 8 hours to General for TTT.
- If you are a TTT presenter and you work additional time on Friday (up early for presentation prep, etc.), please track your actual time spent on prep to Professional Development > Community & Conferences (in addition to the TTT hours above).