WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
For the meeting:
- Pen and paper (optional). No need to bring a computer.
- Wear layers, the office can vary in temperature.
- Athletic attire or clothes that would be comfortable to move around in for Drive Shack. Drive Shack does not have a formal dress code.
- ID (for social hour)
DRIVE SHACK LITE FARE MENU
- Hummus & Veggies
- Pulled Pork with BBQ Sauce
- Fried Chicken Medallions with Buffalo Sauce
- Vegetable Potstickers with Ponzu
- Slider Buns
- Buttermilk Ranch Coleslaw
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Drinks, Lemonade, Ice Tea, Iced Water
The purpose of Summer TTT is to reflect, connect, and have fun. Please track 8 hours to General. If you do client work ahead of the event, please track that time in addition to the 8 hours for TTT.