By submitting this form, you authorize Viget to contact you in the future with more content and/or information about our services.
What You'll Learn
- A comparison of WordPress and other popular off-the-shelf options
- Why our #1 choice is not WordPress
- Why a custom CMS may be a better choice in certain cases
- What you should know about CMS security
- How to choose a CMS for ecommerce
- Practical examples from seven case studies
Table of Contents
- Intro: A letter from the CEO
- Section 1: What is a CMS?
- Section 2: Do you even need a CMS?
- Section 3: What kind of CMS is the best fit?
- Section 4: What CMS should you use?
- Section 5: Miscellaneous and Special Cases
- Section 6: Case Studies