Your guide to choosing the right CMS.
Fill out the form below to start reading the Book of CMS.
By submitting this form, you authorize Viget to contact you in the future with more content and/or information about our services.
What You'll Learn
- A comparison of WordPress and other popular off-the-shelf options
- Why our #1 choice is not WordPress
- Why a custom CMS may be a better choice in certain cases
- What you should know about CMS security
- How to choose a CMS for ecommerce
- Practical examples from seven case studies
Table of Contents
- Intro: A letter from the CEO
- Section 1: What is a CMS?
- Section 2: Do you even need a CMS?
- Section 3: What kind of CMS is the best fit?
- Section 4: What CMS should you use?
- Section 5: Miscellaneous and Special Cases
- Section 6: Case Studies