Our teams also collaborate directly with clients that offer great variety -- from major brands like ESPN and Dick’s Sporting Goods to world-changing nonprofits like WWF and WCS to emerging startups and tech leaders like Google. Viget == variety.
Our Front-End Developers:
- Find joy in building smart interfaces from comps and wireframes.
- Embody our core values of integrity, work ethic, collaboration, creativity, and lifelong learning (especially important as we continually evaluate and embrace new technologies).
- Faithfully implement design comps while providing their own touch.
- Know and use Craft, Wordpress, or other blogging/CMS platforms.
- Have general experience with server-side technology, including PHP and Ruby on Rails.
- Enjoy working with others in our collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g., daily standups, Slack discussions, code review), occasional pair programming sessions, and frequent blocks of focused, uninterrupted time for independent work.
- Speak and write well.
- Care about modern best practices, including code reviews, continuous integration and deployment, and iterative development.
- Love working alongside our award-winning design team.
- Value mentorship, learning, and sharing knowledge.
How to Apply:
Please use the form below to introduce yourself. The form goes directly to Erica, so feel free to write it as an email to her. She (or Emily) will reply as soon as possible. We ask that everyone attach their resume and submit a thoughtful “cover letter,” which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description and why you want to work at Viget. Examples of your previous work are also much appreciated.
Before you get in touch, learn more about Emily and Erica on Viget's People Team. You can also get to know us better on Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, and by exploring pointlesscorp.com.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Viget maintains a drug-free workplace. Please note, we are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.