Viget is a digital agency headquartered in Falls Church, VA with offices in Durham, NC and Boulder, CO. We build highly-effective web properties for clients ranging from emerging startups (like ID.me and Virtru) to global brands (like ESPN and Dick's Sporting Goods). Our exceptional work has earned us a national reputation that attracts both exciting client projects and the industry's top talent -- like you.
Viget’s analytics team uses data to drive and improve the strategies behind dynamic brands such as BLACK+DECKER, DEWALT, World Wildlife Fund, Valspar, PUMA, and Dick’s Sporting Goods. Our work is in demand and our team is growing; we are looking for an experienced digital analyst who can plan measurement strategies, lead discussions with current and prospective clients, implement complex analytics setups, and communicate data-driven insights.
As a Digital Analyst at Viget, you will:
- help organizations become more data driven;
- influence the design, information architecture, and inbound marketing for digital properties that millions of people use;
- implement bleeding-edge technology that few organizations have ever had the opportunity to employ.
Viget’s analytics team recognizes that data is not an end unto itself; rather, data explains human thinking and illuminates actions we can take to improve experiences for users and outcomes for brands. For our latest insights and opinions, check out our blog posts from Paul, Mitch, and Albert.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has at least 2 years of professional experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You know them inside and out and understand their strengths and caveats.
- Maintains an active Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
- Uses Excel, Google Sheets, and / or R like they are second nature.
- Is able to cite strong examples and outcomes of past work in analytics strategy, implementation, analysis, and split testing.
- Possesses strong analytical chops paired with superb written and oral communication. You can perform quantitative analysis of data and present your findings clearly and concisely. Whether it’s statistics or grammar, you do it correctly.
- Builds rapport with team members and clients alike. People like working with you and want you on their team.
- Has a sound understanding of the disciplines you will help influence, from user experience design to development to marketing efforts.
- Has the ability to self-manage, stay organized, and handle several projects at once without anything slipping through the cracks.
- Pushes your clients, rather than the other way around. You don’t wait to be assigned tasks, but instead proactively think of ways to keep improving internal processes and external work.
- Is knowledgeable of traditional branding, but excited to help clients re-think how to achieve their marketing objectives using the latest web and mobile technologies.
- Is results-focused and action-oriented. You are committed to achieving higher conversion rates for your clients.
- Demonstrates cutting-edge industry knowledge. While you are learned, you are also a learner. You are excited — rather than intimidated — by an always evolving and somewhat unpredictable digital future. You are willing to adapt and learn.
- Has strong opinions, the ability to back up your positions, but also the willingness to learn from others and reach compromises.
- Enjoys sharing your knowledge through blog posts, meetups, and public speaking.
- Is a person of integrity who wants to work hard and be a part of an awesome company.
Ideally, you will also:
- Have experience using one or more other analytics tools, such as Optimizely, VWO, Adobe Analytics/DTM, Mixpanel, KissMetrics, R, Tableau, BigQuery, Crazy Egg, and/or Clicktale.
- Have a minimum of a B.S. or B.A.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email that includes specifics about how your previous experience matches our job description to: email@example.com. Please include your salary requirements. This position will be filled at our headquarters office in Falls Church, VA.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. EOE.
So, knock our socks off already.