Viget is a digital agency / software development shop headquartered in Falls Church, VA with offices in Durham, NC and Boulder, CO. We've been at it since 1999 and have earned a solid reputation as a rare firm that does both great design and development work when building award-winning websites. We work with early-stage web startups, as well as established non-profits and for-profits.
In between projects, we share our opinions and write about our methods.
- Are creative thinkers and visual storytellers.
- Begin work with thoughtful strategy and avoid elementary design solutions.
- Think beyond aesthetics and apply methodical problem solving to design.
- Are strong communicators and have the ability to articulate design decisions to a variety of audiences.
- Are mindful and skilled presenters.
- Create original imagery as necessary to better enhance content narratives.
- Understand that motion design is an essential part of interactive design.
- Know how to make connections to create, extend, and enhance brand stories.
- Are considerate of accessibility, usability, and future-friendly web standards.
- Understand that digital design is fluid, flexible, and adaptive.
- Are proficient with Adobe’s Creative Suite or equivalent design applications while open to learning new tools and techniques.
- Have grit and understand that hard work is simply part of the job.
- Are interested in continual learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Make opportunities to be a part of a larger professional community.
You must also:
- Have an online portfolio you can share with us.
- Have a degree, certification, or equivalent work experience showing aptitude with design.
How to Apply:
Please use the form below to introduce yourself. The form goes directly to Erica, so feel free to write it as an email to her. She (or Emily) will reply as soon as possible. We ask that everyone attach their resume and submit a thoughtful “cover letter,” which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description and why you want to work at Viget. Examples of your previous work are also much appreciated.
Before you get in touch, learn more about Emily and Erica on Viget's People Team. You can also get to know us better on Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, and by exploring pointlesscorp.com.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Viget maintains a drug-free workplace. Please note, we are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.