Viget is a digital agency / software development shop headquartered in Falls Church, VA with offices in Durham, NC and Boulder, CO. We've been at it since 1999 and have earned a solid reputation as a rare firm that does both great design and development work when building award-winning websites. We work with early-stage web startups, as well as established non-profits and for-profits.
In between projects, we share our opinions and write about our methods.
- Are creative thinkers and visual storytellers.
- Begin work with thoughtful strategy and avoid elementary design solutions.
- Think beyond aesthetics and apply methodical problem solving to design.
- Are strong communicators and have the ability to articulate design decisions to a variety of audiences.
- Are mindful and skilled presenters.
- Create original imagery as necessary to better enhance content narratives.
- Understand that motion design is an essential part of interactive design.
- Know how to make connections to create, extend, and enhance brand stories.
- Are considerate of accessibility, usability, and future-friendly web standards.
- Understand that digital design is fluid, flexible, and adaptive.
- Are proficient with Adobe’s Creative Suite while open to learning new tools and techniques.
- Have grit and understand that hard work is simply part of the job.
- Are interested in continual learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Make opportunities to be a part of a larger professional community.
You must also:
- Have a BFA, MFA or equivalent work experience.
How to Apply:
Please send a link to your portfolio and a thoughtful email that includes specifics about your contributions to the work in your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary requirements and your resume. We're always eager to hear from potential design candidates for any of our office locations, but we're not actively trying to fill an open position right now.
Before you get in touch, learn more about Viget's recruiting and hiring practices by reading Emily's blog posts. You can get to know us better on Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, and by exploring pointlesscorp.com.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We look forward to meeting you!